Moving on

After spending days cutting all of the grass that I can with the strimmer and ride on mower the place is starting to look a lot tidier.  Hopefully this week I can hire the hay mower that will cut all of the very long 
grass - then the gardens will be amazing! Yesterday I met the farmer who lives behind the chateau and he will come and collect the hay when it is cut - he wants it for his cows! In the meantime I can now move on to other things!  Today I took some of the shutters down to prepare them for sand blasting. Before they can go off for blasting I have to first remove the big hinges. The bolts are usually quite rusted and will not come 
off which then means I then have to grind them off! Last year in the autumn when we did this we made a workshop inside the chateau but now as the weather is so lovely I can work on them outside - so much better! This week a few of the workers are retuning here which will allow us to really start cracking on with things. 

Comments

Popular Posts