Amazing, lost for words

This week Michelle & Emma have been chipping the old plaster / render off the window surrounds in what will be our flagship suite - the Bridal Suite as we refer to it. They have also been taking it off where it was cracked so that we can repair any movement in the stones underneath prior to re-plastering. I have been keeping an eye on the work as it progressed. Today I was in the chateau by myself and went to have a look now it is finished. I was stunned, lost for words in fact. I could just manage "WOW" when I saw the change.
The plaster in this room is pretty old and awful to say the least. Non of the lovely stone blocks had been left showing. We have changed this and the difference is jaw dropping, just judge for yourself with the pictures. Looking at the main window that looks out over the rear garden you now get the feel of just what an amazing room this once was. Hopefully we will return it to something approaching its former glory.

Comments

Popular Posts